Friday, November 16, 2012

Week Six: Review!

Well, it really isn't week six. We have been taking so long and enjoying our time together that I really don't remember how many weeks we have been at this. As you know I was out of town, then we had A's birthday party as soon as I got back, then we had so many family members around that I hadn't spent much time with the girls. So I decided we would take a week off and go over everything we had learned. I checked out the books the girls had enjoyed the most. We sang some of our favorite songs. Worked on the Bible verses we had learned already and just did a lot of painting. All in all it was a great week of having fun and learning together. I think we might do this in five weeks again just to go over the next five letters and review everything we have been learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment